Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Oops...

It's been almost 50 days since my last post (in which I promised to write a new post soon). *blush*

Here's my pathetic excuse: this blogging thing started off so smoothly because the wedding planning thing started off smoothly. One thing at a time. I had a good little check list going. But then I hit a wall, and that was is called indecision. All of the sudden, instead of one big decision at a time, I had a thousand little decisions to make, none of which needed to be made at a specific point in time. Instead of knowing exactly what I wanted to write about, I had a million half-baked ideas of what I could potentially someday write about.

That, plus I am never sure how much to say on this little blog of mine, since I always feel slightly like I'm ruining Christmas for whoever is reading this by telling you what all of the presents are as I buy them. (No I'm not full of it... it's the only analogy I could come up with.)

That being said, our wedding is in 51 days (!!!) so those decisions are starting to be made. Over the course of the last few months, we've bought tons of mason jars, gotten lots and lots of fabric, sent out invitations, started working on the dessert buffet menu, and even had three showers already (with one on Sunday!). On top of that, Trevor and I found an apartment (more on that to come) and I just finished my last college class EVER here as an undergrad at PLNU. It's been a strange whirlwind of emotions, to say the least.

But I digress. To summarize... I'm sorry, and I promise to do better... at least slightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment