Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2013

June 16, 2012

Almost one whole year has past since our wedding, so I guess it's about time to review it!

Our wedding day was completely wonderful. Don't get me wrong, there were plenty of mishaps (does anyone else read that as "mis-shaps" sometimes?), including:
  • We very nearly did not have chairs. They somehow misplaced our order? Thankfully we scored a nice discount for that one, and got the chairs all set up juuust as people started arriving.
  • The arch that we were to stand in front of got a little windswept and almost collapsed. Luckily we have some manly men that straightened it out juuust as I was walking down the aisle (sensing a theme?).
  • We forgot to give the recessional music to our sound guy. The rest of the ceremony was live music (I have an incredibly talented family!) though, and the clapping and cheering covered it up nicely.
  • Apparently, it was cold? I gotta tell you, I didn't feel it, and if you know me you know that's strange.
  • Our wedding was the day before Father's Day, so for those traveling down to San Diego, traffic was not kind.
BUT. Oh my goodness, best day of my life. I'll let the pictures speak for me (but imagine me blubbering):












 






















No comments:

Post a Comment