Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Family camp

There is a place that holds a very special place in my heart, nestled up near Yosemite, called Camp Sugar Pine. (Precious, no?) Every year, our church district--Central Cal Nazarenes, woot!--gathers there for a week. Filled to the brim with sports, games, quality chats, worship and sermons, and catching up with friends and family... basically everything my little heart desires.



This year was my first as a grown married woman (we couldn't make it last year due to brand spankin new jobs), and it was just incredible. (Updated post to come once I get the basketball pictures uploaded...)







On the way home we stopped at this place called Bravo Farms. Um, this place is the coolest. How do I begin to describe it? It's a restaurant, complete with a tree house, a petting zoo, a mini golf course, an apple-picking train ride, and a bounce house:










No comments:

Post a Comment