Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Paper is a funny thing

Save the dates were easy because I could constantly tell myself they didn't matter so much. If I wasn't sure about the picture, if I was worried they were going to look cheap, it wasn't a big deal... Not like they're the invitations, right?

Ha. Invitations. Kickin my butt already.

I'm pretty much completely undecided on anything, which according to the all-knowing Knot timeline is okay for now, but I do seem to have a common theme in the pictures I like:











(The last one is a free templates from www.weddingchicks.com, which is why it's our own info. The rest were pretty much found via Pinterest. Let me know if you know the sources!)

The first thing I noticed was that I'm big on the white background, which is actually great budget-wise. Secondly, looks like I'm pretty traditional. (Also looks like I like yellow...) So that's what I'm working with.

Turns out invitations are exPENsive... we're talking $2 minimum per invitation for a quality invite. That's the price of two full loads of laundry. For a piece of paper. Bleh...

I'm still hoping that the fact that our save the dates were free means we can professionally print the invitations, because the thought of DIYing the printing makes me want to curl up under a mound of pillows and cry... but we'll see. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment